national research school, which aims to build and strengthen networks of schools throughout the region and help them access effective education research and implement it in everyday practice. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East.
At this exciting stage of our trust’s journey, we are seeking to appoint an inspiring and
innovative leader to this new role. The postholder will work closely with our CEO to deliver our vision, values and strategic priorities through their oversight of secondary school performance and school improvement.
We are looking for an inspiring leader, with the proven leadership qualities to motivate and drive forward individuals and teams to achieve high performance. It is essential the ideal candidate can demonstrate:
• Thorough understanding of how young people learn and the core features of effective
curriculum planning, delivery and assessment, particularly in Key Stages 3 to 5 and
transition from primary;
• A consistent track record at a senior level of school improvement;
• Experience of leadership in a variety of contexts, ideally in more than one school; and
• Experience of working collaboratively with senior leaders in other schools to achieve
shared priorities and/or of supporting other schools.
In return we offer:
• collaborative networks of colleagues across the trust;
• a welcoming, friendly, hard-working and committed team of colleagues whom, at all levels,
are dedicated to making a difference to the children in their care; and
• School teacher pay and conditions.
Like to find out more about this unique opportunity? Please get in touch on 0191 2284090
to arrange an informal discussion with our CEO, Debi Bailey.
Interested in applying? If you share our passion and believe you can make a difference please read the accompanying person specification and job description and return your completed application form and equalities monitoring form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than12 noon on Monday 4 April 2022.