- Expert designed curriculum, content and resources which align to the required leadership behaviours and competencies, provided by Ambition Institute
- Minimum 18 hours of face-to-face facilitated training delivered over at least two terms (but not more than 18 months)
- Two 360 degree reviews (at the beginning and end of the programme)
- Option of a Viva
- A network of peers and relevant experts
- Assessment support and full assessment of your final submission
- Trained and quality assured facilitators
|01/12/2020||1||What is my role as a middle leader? What do I wasn't to achieve?|
|05/01/2021||2||Data Leadership - Where am I now? How do I know?|
|02/03/2021||3||Where do we want to be and how do I best motivate and influence others to get there?|
|30/03/2021||4||How can I get the best out of my team?|
|08/06/2021||5||How can I use professional development to raise standards and embed change?|
|06/07/2021||6||What have you achieved and what is next for you?|
Candidates must lead an improvement project within their team/school lasting at least two terms to:
a) improve pupil progress and attainment
b) the capability of their team
A written account of the project covering the design, implementation and evaluation must be submitted for the assessment. Project scripts and supporting evidence are assessed in accordance with a mark scheme provided by the DfE and are subject to national moderation. As part of the project you will need to evidence the required competencies and behaviours.
Due to the Covid19 pandemic sessions will take place virtually in the short-term. The sessions will start from 2.30pm until 6.00pm.
All state-maintained schools, academies and independent schools in the UK £750.00.
Each cohort has a maximum of 18 candidates.
How to apply
NPQ applications are currently closed. If you would like to express an interest in joining our Autumn 2021 intake, please click on 'Expressed Interest' link and complete the short form.
You will be asked to upload the following as part of your registration:
A signed declaration from your headteacher in which they agree to support you through the programme and confirm that the school will finance the cost of the course. It will save you time if you have this available before you start your registration.
Our programmes meet the standards set out in the DfE's NPQ Quality Framework